Key data of Vietnam market
Since 1980, Vietnam ecomics start a non-stop rising, with a GDP rate hit a 10-years record high of 7,08% in 2018, , making it one of the top growth performance in the region.
- E-commerce growth is forecasted to double to US$10 billion in 2020.
- US$142 billion Retail Sales in 2018, the highest ever recorded.
- Vietnam ranks third in the world in the number of people fond of branded goods, chasing China and India.
Fastest growing market for convenience stores in Asia by 2021
of the consumer and retail sector in terms of mergers and acquisitions
Rank of the retail sector in terms of total investment inflows in 2018
- 96 million inhabitant
- 74% of Vietnamese are familiar with online shopping
- 211 billion USD of good imported in 2018